Welcome to our offsite mixology class at Infusion Lounge, a notable bar/nightclub in Union Square.
Wonder if there's a formula that'll help you understand cocktails better? Plenty of rules exist in cooking, why use only ritual memorization to learn cocktails?
We'll break down all cocktails into two main subcategories, from which you can make most cocktails. Learn an academic rule-based approach taught in conjunction with several sensory demonstrations. You'll leave with a strong foundation to begin the CABAM bartending course.
- A sensory exercise to demonstrate the importance of:
- Non-alcoholic ingredients
- Drink-making method
- The Bitter difference
- Shaking vs. Stirring
- Power of fresh citrus, plus how it's squeezed and stored
- Crash course in bartending
- GET drink-making time behind the awesome Infusion Lounge bar.
- Whether you start with this course, or finalize your CABAM education with it, you're sure to learn and have a ton of fun in the process.